Affiliate Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The competition shall commence at 00:00 GMT-5 Tuesday 1st March 2022 and end at 23:59 GMT-5 on April 30th, 2022.
2. This competition applies to new and existing affiliates with an OspreyFX live account that has been fully verified (KYC approved).
3. The competition consists of 3 (three) category prizes as well as 1 (one) lucky raffle winner.
4. To be eligible to win one of the 3 (three) category prizes the affiliate has to refer the highest eligible amount of referees that they can. Once in 1 (one) of the 3 (three categories), the affiliate is in the chance to win that category prize. (Prize categories below):
- 100 or more referees = prize BTC equal to $5,000
- 50 to 100 referees = prize BTC equal to $2,000
- 0 to 50 referees = prize BTC equal to $1,000)
5. For referees to be eligible in this 3 category competition as well as the raffle prize, the referral must deposit at least $50, create an OspreyFX live account, and put on one trade.
6. There will be only 1 (one) winner for each Category as stated in clause 4 of these Terms and Conditions.
7. Additional to the category prize the will also be one lucky raffle winner of $500. Once referring at least one referee through your unique affiliate link, you will automatically be placed into the raffle.
8. To win the competition prize as well as the raffle, you must respond to the confirmation email acknowledging that you have won a prize in your category within 48 (forty-eight) business hours of the prize notification email, otherwise the prize will be forfeited.
9. The category prize winners as well as the raffle prize winner will be informed of their winnings by Tuesday 5th May 2022 by email notification.
10. Winnings will be paid on the 13th May 2022 for the category competition as well as the lucky raffle.
11. Both the raffle prize and the competition prizes can be used by the winner to trade in their OspreyFX live account or can be withdrawn in BTC.
12. OspreyFX reserves the right to change the terms of the competition or cancel it at any time.
13. By taking part in this competition, you are accepting our general Terms & Conditions.
14. If these Terms and Conditions are translated in a language other than English for your convenience, the English version of these terms and conditions shall prevail where there is any inconsistency.