As we continue to evolve our services and build the best trading platform with strong technology at its core, we are excited to announce that you can now migrate to our new platform, TradeLocker.
There are a few things you need to know about migrating your account from Meta Trader to TradeLocker.
When migrating your account, all the trade parameters such as prices, pairs, account types, commission fees, and spreads will remain the same, ensuring that your trades are not affected.
Some things you need to note:
The Swap Fee on MetaTrader and TradeLocker is the same amount, however, it will be charged and credited differently:
- On MetaTrader, swap fees are charged/credited to your balance when you close a trade. When the trade is open, the swap fee only affects your equity.
- On the other hand, on TradeLocker, swap fees are charged/credited immediately to your balance.
Therefore, when migrating your trading accounts from MetaTrader to TradeLocker, you will incur or be credited any pending Swap Fees immediately which will be reflected in your Balance.
Please keep in mind that this will only be applied on your initial migration, going forward once you are trading on TradeLocker, your Swap Fees will be applied daily at end of business server time for the instrument you are trading with.
EA and Third-Party BOTs:
Since the possibility of using EAs or any other bots is not provided on TradeLocker at this time, once you migrate your account, you will lose the ability to use any bots you are using currently on MetaTrader. However, we are constantly working on improving our services and this feature will be added in the future.
Steps to migrate:
1. Navigate to the accounts section from the side menu.
2. Tap on Migrate* (if this is not visible, you may need to scroll to the right).
*Kindly be informed that accounts without open trades, no funds, or negative balances cannot be migrated. An account that is currently in one of these states will be automatically archived if you attempt to migrate it.
3. You will see a pop-up message showing the status of the migration and advising you of the information provided above.