Trade & Win Terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) apply to the Trade & Win Trading Competition (“Promotion”), in conjunction with Osprey LLC. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and to the decisions of Osprey LLC, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
- Traders must have a live fully verified OspreyFX account, and to enter this Competition must open a MetaTrader Competition account. To open a competition account you can log into your account at OspreyFX, navigate to “Accounts” and select your “Account Type”.
- To take part in this competition Traders need a minimum deposit of $50 (fifty) or the equivalent amount of the base currency of the trader’s choice, into their competition account.
- Minimum of 5 (five) standard lots have been completed in order to participate in the Competition.
- OspreyFX is giving away a Premium Dell Trade Station equipped with a 4 monitor stand, 2k resolution dell laptop, premium wireless keyboard & mouse, or the equivalent of $2,500 (two thousand and five hundred) to the Trader with the highest amount of standard lots traded between March 1st, 2023 and March 31st, 2023.
- The winner in this Competition will be picked by our OspreyFX management jury based on the number of standard lots traded.
- The competition will start on the 2nd of March, 2023 at 00:00 and will finish on the 31st of March 2023 at 23:59s.
- The Winner will be announced via email between April 7th, 2023 April 10th, 2023, GMT.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in a written interview and give OspreyFX consent to publish their trading account history and possibly use the information provided during the Competition, both within the context of the Competition and for any other marketing purposes.
- The Competition prize can be used by the winner to trade in their OspreyFX live account or can be withdrawn via BTC.
- OspreyFX reserves the right to change the terms of the Competition or cancel it at any time.
- By taking part in this Competition, you are accepting our General Terms & Conditions.