- Prize pool: $80,000
- To win: Generate the most traded lots under your affiliate link
- Available to: New and existing account holders
- Registration open: Now!
- Duration: 2 months
- Starts: 1st July 2019
Sign up to the biggest competition, ever!
You will win up to $50,000!
If you manage to attain the most affiliated live traded deposits under your OspreyFX affiliate account, you will win $50,000. Open to both new and existing OspreyFX account holders, with 2nd place winning $20,000 and 3rd place winning $10,000!
You will still be paid commission per lot even if you enter this competition because here at OspreyFX, we pride ourselves in placing no restrictions on any of our affiliates.
What’s more, if you turn more than a thousand affiliated lots – your commission is boosted!
Alongside the $80,000 prize-pool competition we have running for you as an OspreyFX affiliate; we have a $80,000 prize-pool up for grabs for your traders too! So, take full advantage of our media kit by using it to drive even MORE traffic our way, so you can be in for a bigger chance of winning!
Affiliates OspreyFX Competition Terms and Conditions
- This competition will begin and is available for new and existing competition registrants under OspreyFX between 1st July 2019 at 00:00 (server time) and 1st September 2019 at 23:59 (server time).
- Competition is valid only for lots traded under live MT4 accounts.
- In order to win the competition, you must be one of the top three affiliate marketers for OspreyFX with the most recorded lots traded under your affiliate link (by 23:59 on 1st September 2019).
- The pooled prize amount of the affiliate OspreyFX competition is USD 80,000.
1st – USD 50,000
2nd – USD 20,000
3rd – USD 10,000
- In order to be eligible for a prize, you must be 18 years of age or over and have a fully verified OspreyFX account.
- Winners of the competition will be announced 7 calendar days after the closing date of the competition on 8th September 2019 and be contacted via the contact details provided and must respond within 10 calendar days of notification.
- Entrants are restricted to one entry to the competition. Any entrant that attempts to utilise or utilises more than one Live Account will be immediately disqualified from the Competition. Joint entries or entering on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any individual who breaches or potentially breaches, abuses, potentially abuses, tampers and/or potentially tampers with the Competition.
- The affiliate with the most affiliated lots traded by 23:59 (server time) on 1st September 2019 will be the winner of our top prize of $50,000 in cash fund.
- The affiliate with the 2nd most affiliated lots traded by 23:59 (server time) on 1st September 2019 will be the winner of our 2nd top prize of $20,000.
- The affiliate with the 3rd most affiliated lots traded by 23:59 (server time) on 1st September 2019 will be the winner of our 3rd top prize of $10,000.
- If there is a tie in the percentage of profits traded by the end of the competition, a winner/winners will be selected at random from the participants with identical results.
- Winning funds for each cash prize are withdrawable at any point to which our general terms and conditions apply.
- By agreeing to the competition terms and conditions, you are indicating your agreement to be bound by the general OspreyFX terms and conditions found here.
- OspreyFX reserves the right to alter, extend, cut short or cancel the Competition at its sole discretion at any time, without prior-warning and with no liability on its part.
- If these terms and conditions are translated in a language other than English for your added convenience, then the English version of these terms and conditions shall prevail where there is an inconsistency.
Only lots generated under tier 1 level count towards the competition stats.
The OspreyFX trader competition is available only to tier 1 level entrants. Any trader signed up as a referred user will not be considered as contenders for the OspreyFX trader competition.