Modified on: 1st December 2023
When depositing via Bitcoin, there are various important factors to keep in mind:
- Check carefully before sending Bitcoin (BTC) as due to the digital currency protocols, transactions can neither be cancelled nor reversed once sent.
- Once your Bitcoin (BTC) wallet provider sends the transaction to the Blockchain, the status on the deposit page will update from Amber (WAITING APPROVAL)
Grey (WAITING CONFIRMATION).
- You would need your deposit to have 3-6 confirmations on Blockchain for you to receive your funds which typically takes 1-3 hours, depending on the Blockchain network traffic.
- You will be able to track your payment once it has been processed by us by going to the Blockchain website. www.blockchain.info
- Only send Bitcoin (BTC) to the address displayed on the deposit page.
- Send to the exact Bitcoin (BTC) address displayed on the deposit page.
- Do not save any of the addresses we provide you. A new Bitcoin (BTC) address is created each time you create a deposit notification.
- We DO NOT accept Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
If you have not received the funds after the above time frame, kindly contact us via Live Chat or send us an email at the below email address.