Modified on: 1st December 2023
- You will need to go to the Settings menu.
- When you are entering your phone number, you need to ensure that you are using the international format without any spaces or other characters, EG +12345678910.
- Since we have the “+” sign there, you do not need to add it. You would enter the code as so: 12345678910.
- Then, you will click Update/Verify and the system will send a 6-digit code to your phone that you will need to input.
- A confirmation of your update will appear on the top right corner of the window when completed.