Secure Passphrase provides you with an extra level of security on your account.
The Two-Factor Authenticator (2FA) on your account should be enabled to access the Secure Passphrase.
- Log into your account and click on Settings.
- Select Create your Secret Recovery Phrase.
- Copy the words in the exact order you see them.
- Confirm your Secure Passphrase by entering the words in the correct order.
- Select the Continue button.
- Now your Passphrase is Confirmed.
- Tick the box to show that you understand that if you lose this passphrase, you will need to complete a manual recovery process.
- Click on Continue.
- Enter your 2FA code to complete the process.