Modified on: 1st December 2023
Address Verification – Proof of Address (POA)
For address verification, we primarily look to receive ONE of the following documents:
- Bank Statement
(If you provide a Bank Statement or Credit Card Statement please make sure that all personal information such as the Credit Card details are not visible)
- Utility Bill
(Water, Gas, Electric, etc)
- Postpaid Mobile Phone Bill
- Must be able to see the full document. All four corners and not cropped. (Account numbers and sensitive information can be covered).
- The document must be dated within 3 months (90 days) of the present day and we need to see an issue date.
- Must state your full name and address on the document.
- Must show some form of the official logo, stamp or notarisation.
- Ensure the document is not password protected.
- File format: JPEG or PNG files only.
- Scanned or screenshot documents may be approved, as long as the full pages of the document are provided.
You will find some examples below: