You will have a 30-day time frame to use the account, be able to deposit up to $2000 and start trading with us before verification is necessary.
Subsequently, either after this 30-day period, if you deposit over $2000, or upon initiating any withdrawal is it mandatory to verify your identity as the Authorized Representative of the Account, and provide the documentation required to verify your business.
-No deposit limits
-Full trader portal functionality
Verifying my identity as the Authorized Representative
All you need to do is navigate to the
Verifying your business account
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Corporate Resolution to open account addressed to OspreyFX
- Shareholder register
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Corporate Address Verification
- Director/s Address Verification
- Director/s proof Identification
- UBO/s Address Verification
- UBO/s Proof of Identification
Depending on the type of your company and/or the jurisdiction where you are located, we may ask for further documents that are required to proceed as shown below. Furthermore, depending on the documents that you submit, we may ask for additional documentation for clarification.
- Register of Members (if Member Managed LLC)
- Register of Managers (if Manager Managed LLC)
- Register of Shareholders
- Register of Directors
- Appointment of First Directors
- Additional Document Confirming Authority (A letter from the business stating that the account holder has the authority to use/trade funds belonging to the Company.)
In cases where the customer is the sole owner (100% and only owner), this is not required.